Friday, January 24, 2003

Anxiety rating..(1) GGrrrrrr rating..(2)

Well its Friday :) Not sure why I'm happy about that as one day is much the same as the other for me :(.. all say aaaaaawwwwwwwww
In the spirit of Friday Night I thought I would do a little ode to the drunken sexually depraved things people get up to these days :0 As anyone who has read my IOI things( lol 47 things, ran out of space:) you will be aware that a one night stand is something I would never get involved with ;-) not even when I was a youngster! Enough ramblings...hehe as your probably aware I have recently found a new toy for free music and I have been giving it some stick these past few days :) All the titles below are from around the 80s so anyone under the age of 30 will be scratching their heads and wondering what planet I just arrived from.

Wouldn't it be good!....................... Nick Kershaw
Kiss me with your mouth.........Stephen Tin Tin Duffy
Love bites...........................................Def leapard
Somethings Jumping in your shirt!......Malcolm Mclaren
Lets go all the way!!!!!!!!!..........................Sly Fox

And for after the event :P

Is this Love?..........................Whitesnake
Leaving me now......................Level 42
Cry .......................................Godley and cream aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww :)
sleep well and don't have nightmares going over thoughts of your drunken fumbles :)

No comments: