Saturday, January 18, 2003

Anxiety rating..(1) Grrrrr rating ..(1)

I had a fab day today doing some gardening ..*yawn*..I know its sad but I love it. The sun was shining, it wasn't too cold. All the daffs are peeping through the soil and my snowdrops are already out in places. I love this time of year :) Looking forward to spring and then summer its fab!!

Please don't hide in the background, Make a comment :-)


I would just like to say a big Hi to all the people who look in at my blog from time to time. Please feel free to make a comment at anytime if its only just to say Hello :-) and if you don't want to do that then maybe post your details on my guest map with a little message, either way it would nice to hear from you and all comments will be gratefully received weather good or bad :-).. Oh yes the above image has a small sound file included as a link though you will need a media player of some type to hear it.
I finally got Fat kitty back from the RSPCA with no ill effects from his stay . :-)

No comments: