Saturday, January 11, 2003

Anxiety rating..(1)

I would like to apologies for any offence caused by yesterdays comments..LOL..it seems some people took my words literally and thought I was talking about them :-O. I wasn't I can assure you, it was just a generalization to us all. it just seemed strange that 4 people I know of/read blogs this past week, had been hurt by harsh comments from others. Anyone who knows me 'in the flesh' is aware that if I have a problem with them or anything they say, I will soon let them know about it. In the nicest possible way of course..:-D
We are all guilty of bad mouthing others from time to time. When I was in my teens/early 20's I was terrible. A very angry person with a tongue shaper than a razor blade. I was known for my bitchiness and sarkie comments and took great pride in verbally abusing people who I found to be arrogant or full of them selves or who were bullies and made others lives hell! But After my own troubles and fight just to stay alive I find what has immerged is a softer squishier me :-).... I can't even watch the new Moby video (the one with the little green aliens trying to say Hi) without bursting into tears and blubbering to myself "come here chucks I'll talk to ya!"...you have to see the video to appreciate that last comment..LOL
Where once was a person who was happy to take on the world and give it a damn good thrashing..
I now find myself wanting to heal the whole planet and make everything better!!...aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
Enough of my rambling, I found this on another site, so if your watching your weight at the moment take a Look. Nite nite x x x

No comments: