Friday, January 10, 2003

Anxiety rating..(2)

Serious Moment coming up run for cover!


On reading through others blogs this past week I have become aware of how cruel people can be to one and other. How people with issues can take it out on others and cause great mental pain. My view of such people is this ...They usually have their heads so far up their own arse they have no concept of what pain is caused by their words or actions. So next time you feel the urge to slag a person off or generally have a good bitch adopt the following rule..*If you haven't anything nice to say, Then don't say anything!*.. The world would then be a nicer place and who knows WORLD PEACE..lol..maybe a little optimistic on my part but I can live in hope.

A few other *Quotes* I like...I use this term with tongue in cheek cos its just stuff I pick up from others and have heard over the years.

Without the downs, how would we ever appreciate the ups!
OK I lost my mind!..but it was mine to throw away..:-D
I don't want lots of friends to count, just a few I can count on.
Shit happens, get over it round it or under it...either way your dealing with it.
Life is a rollercoaster, you just have to ride it!..(but try not to throw up!..:-0)
The definition of madness...A person who does the same thing over and over again, and expects the outcome to be different.
HHHHHmmmmmmmmm I suspect I spend too much time listening to my CD's..lol
Just a quickie before I go..I was playing with the search engines today and put my basic details in (sad I Know..lol)..and found this...It seems In my other life I did take the other route and become a lesbian after all...:-D..sleep well X

No comments: