Friday, December 13, 2002

Anxiety rating..(2)

Hard day shopping today..:-P..I'm not one of these women who enjoy going round the shops...You can never get where you want to be because there is usually a huge queue of people waiting to get there..all pushing and generally getting bad tempered..:-(...not my idea of a good time..I hate large crowds and packed shops so I usually go when its quiet..but no hope of that this time of year.

A big HUG and Wave to Joel tonight....Keep your chin up hon!!!..it will sort its self out in the end I'm sure..:-)

I spent another hour today playing with the template..its getting there..trial and error....have to keep checking back to the page to see what damage I have done..lol....The poor people who viewed my page the past few days from the blogger publish page must have wondered what they stumbled upon..lmao..:-D

Not much to say today...:-\..sometimes there is so much stuff going round in my head I cant get it all out...then others like today..TOTAL BLANK..hehe..so a joke I think..

A woman walks into a veterinarian's waiting room dragging a wet rabbit on a leash. The rabbit obviously does not want to be there.

"Sit, Fluffy!" she says. Fluffy glares at her, and sopping wet, jumps up on another customer's lap, getting water all over him.

"I said sit, now there's a good Fluffy," says the woman, slightly embarrassed.

Fluffy, wet already, squats in the middle of the room and urinates. The woman, mortally embarrassed, shouts, - "Darn it, Fluffy, will you be good?!"

Fluffy then starts a fight with a Doberman and pursues it out of the office. As the woman leaves to go after it, she turns to the rest of the flabbergasted customers and says:

"Please pardon me... I just washed my hare, and can't do a damn thing with it!"

No comments: