Sunday, December 08, 2002

Anxiety rating..(1)

Houston...we have a problem!!!........... I haven't broken it honest..:-)
I had a few problems with the blog pages at the start at it seems this has returned to haunt me..:-(.. When they moved my old blog onto my new one I lost Fatkitty!!...........and it seems that something went wrong with the migration and now I cant upload pics or animations..:-(...so its not me, just a blogger server problem. I have left them a message and I hope they will be able to sort it before Crimbo..:-)

All is quiet this evening. Just the usual Sunday evening.."Oh no its monday morning tomorrow!!..aaaarrrrrggghhh"...lol....no change there then.
Nothing much to report so another joke?

A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a blonde gathering, and his hostess naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease.

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," she asked, "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?"

"That's easy," he replied. "You ask them a simple question which everyone should be able to answer with no trouble. If they hesitate, that puts you on the right track."

"What sort of question would you ask Doctor?"

"Well, you might ask them..."
"Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them.
Which one?"

The blonde thought a moment, then said with a nervous laugh -
"You wouldn't happen to have another example would you?"
"I must confess I don't know much about history."
(DOH!)

No comments: