Monday, February 24, 2003

Anxiety rating..(1) .. ggrrrr rating...(1)

Detox anyone?

He he.. as part of my diet changes I have to give up caffeine...aaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh :(.. I stopped the coffee about 2 years ago and that wasn't too, bad just ended up drinking more tea :I..lol.. And yes, I don't drink or smoke either..:/.. so why you may ask?..what else is there in life worth living for?.. lol.. Well I always find sex is a good substitute for most things! :).. Get back to the tale.. yes .. 4 days without TEA .. hhhhmmmmmmm did you know tea contains half as much caffeine per cup as coffee, and that it contains tannins (prob spelt wrong) that stop you getting all the nutrients from the food you eat!.. I bet your all excited and reading this with great interest now!! ;). 4 days without tea and 4 days of headaches :(. You also get very addicted to it and after way too many years of drinking anything from 6 to 12 cups a day I'm in withdrawal!! .LOL.. yes its true.. you get withdrawal from tea just like you do with all other drugs. But I'm starting to feel better now, though I have had some strange erotic dreams over the past few nights :).. I wonder if they will ware off too.. hehe.

Corrie was a bit GOOD tonight :).. had me glued to my sofa.. will he or won't her kill Gail?.. hhhhhmmmmmmmmm me thinks not. He will disappear, only to be found dead somewhere having killed himself.. well I do write the plot in my spare time.. did I not mention that?..lol
Sleep well all :)

No comments: