Monday, February 17, 2003

Anxiety rating.. (2) Gggrrrrr rating..(1)

In my mail box today :(

Freeserve is proud to be the UK's number 1 Internet Service Provider and as a big thank you for helping us get there, we'd like to give you something in return. That's why we're providing all of our current members in Broadband enabled areas, the opportunity to be set up on Freeserve Broadband for nothing, no charge for the modem and no connection fee. All you'll pay is the monthly fee of £27.99 with no other costs whatsoever. To find out more about this exclusive benefit for existing Freeserve members only, please Click here.

I'm sobbing like a good un now.......Its free........ but its not in my area.. how cruel is that? Can I sell my house and move into York before this offer runs out?....... :p.. maybe not :(

Hope you all had a good weekend :).. I have been lazy this weekend and just caught up with a few jobs in my garden, cleaned out my greenhouse ready for spring :) and yes folks.......... the fact that I get great pleasure from playing with my diber :0.. and pricking out a few seedlings does mean that I have no life and should get out more!! :( Maybe one day :)

Happy to report that XP and my good self are finally best of mates :) and I have even sorted the bugs with my modem :).. Who's a clever girl then!! :P But sadly the same cant be said for Haloscan ...BBBBBBBBBBBoooooooooooooooo.. Me thinks its time they got their act together and sorted it now!!..its down far more than its up :o... or is that something else I'm talking about :o? ...hehe

Love and hugs to all!!

No comments: