Saturday, February 01, 2003

Anxiety rating..(1) GGrrrrrrrr rating ..(1)

Its Saturday evening and I best write something...hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm......blah ..blah...blahhhhhhh
It seems feeling blank is overcoming most of the blogging world at the mo :(..we all missing out days from time to time..just can't muster the energy to think let alone write something :( And when I do write I seem to put my foot in it and upset someone :( then spend the next few days trying to apologies :(....sob...sob...sob.. God I hate my life sometimes :( unpaid slave to the golf playing husband and 2 twittering moaning rug rats that take clean clothes/tidy house/food on the table on demand for granted...ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need to be free..I need to be me!!..not just someone's wife someone's mum. Somedays I just feel like packing a small bag and walking out the door, never to return.:0..ending with my face on a milk carton...'have you seen this woman?' get a new identity and start over.. If only I had the bottle :(..oh well looks like another 9 years of parental/wifely hell then!....AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: