Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Anxiety rating..(1) ... grrrrr rating..(1)

All is well with the world this evening :) Got a few answers to questions, though they weren't what I was expecting :O..not good news, but not bad either. Time will tell. A big thank you to all the people who sent messages etc. You know who your are you lovely people :) Its comforting to know that others will take the time to let me know they are there :).. It makes a lonely little heart very warm and happy :)
My Ex saw the comment below referring to him and gave me an ear bashing :(..but hey what can I say, lies breed discontent , if you have nothing to hide then why lie and hide behind closed doors. The truth could have saved us both so much pain and the relationship need never had ended Rich. I will always care for you and you know that :)
I wish you all much love and hugs..sleep well x x

No comments: