Thursday, February 13, 2003

Anxiety rating... (1) Gggrrr rating... (1).. I'm dying in agony rating.. (10)..:o

Well it seems a mystery stomach virus is doing the rounds.. I never knew you could catch it via the PC :(.. Seems Harry had it over the past few days.. Now Moi Has it too :(.. and yes I am also a victim of this nasty bug :(.. Stomach cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle pain.. YUCK..:( then it moves on to cold/flu like symptoms :(.. great something else to look forward to :( oh well.. a good reason to sit around the house listening to music and watching sky me thinks :) maybe its not so bad after all :)
In case of any unforeseen over use of my toilet facilities that make me unable to press the button to turn on my PC..;).. hehe I will do my Valentines ditty early... and her it is folks from me to you with lloooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee.. not sure I'll be doing much in the way of lloooooooooovvvvvvve in my present condition..:(.. Have a good one!!
From me to you with lllooovvveee


No comments: