Saturday, November 30, 2002

Anxiety rating ..(3)

No tropical disease to report but I don't feel any better either..:-(.. Got all my jobs done though. Pigs nice and clean but it took 3 hours..lol..if you want to know why look at the pictures link below..posted some more pics there and other bits also.
Half way through the Tree building..lol..looking good...:-D
And now i'm done in..my head hurts and I feel like I have been trampled by a herd of elephants..:-P....should pass in a couple of days I hope.

When I started this blog just over a week ago...lol...it seems like forever now....my only goal was in some way to make another persons life in some tiny way better. Either by giving them hope or making them smile with my ramblings. So if I have done this already then for me it is a huge success.
I have had a hard day today so will write in more detail tomorrow. x x

No comments: