Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Anxiety rating..(3)
Recovered from my little mishap with the PC yesterday..:-P...Got out the really old one and put it back together, worked fine first go..LMAO..so maybe I'm not so useless after all. But I fear that I have caused the other PC some serious damage, so I will leave it to the experts to sort!..Learnt my lesson:-D.
A big Wave to Brain..:-D..I finally got round to sending him e.mail with this addy, so if your reading this Brain "Get back to work!"..LoL
My anxiety hit a high yesterday not felt that bad for months but its a mixture of hormone/PC related problems...LoL..they seem to intertwined these days..hehe.. I'm well and happy most of the time these days, thanks to Cognitive therapy and a host of other things I have picked up along the way. My anxiety, though still there in the background, doesn't stop me from doing anything...:-D..So I guess that's as near to a cure as your going to get!
I mentioned in an earlier post that I had always been an anxious person. My problems started after a near death situation when I had my son . When I came round from the c section I was shaking and it seems I've not stopped shaking ever since..:-(.. The shock to my system and the damage caused by the chronic blood pressure left me both physically and mentally damaged. Its been a hard struggle to get back to any kind of normal life, but I think I'm really getting there:-D

No joke yesterday so you will have to suffer 2 this evening!
Q:..What do you call a Welshman with a sheep under his arm?
A:..A Newlywed

Q:..What do you call a Welshman with a sheep under each arm?
A.. A Pimp.

No comments: