Saturday, November 23, 2002

A BIG HELLO to the world!
Let me introduce myself :-P...My name is Nikki I am 33 years old, married with 2 children. A garage full of 13 Guineapigs, a shed full of Budgies oh yes and not forgetting Molly the Redrump, she's a hand reared Parakeet who lives in the house almost free range...LoL
Anxiety Gibbering Wreck?...What's it all about?...Well on this blog I hope to take a light hearted view of Anxiety/Panic attacks and the affect it has had on my life, and that of the people around me. I say light hearted because it will in no way be depressing or dwelling on the bad side of the issues but rather a celebration of life and how you can overcome this condition with help and support and your own determination to be free of its grip once and for all!!
In my 3 years as a *net head*..LoL... I have been surprised by how little positive sites/webpages there are, and the few that are available seem only to serve to offer 'miracle cures' in exchange for your hard earned cash :-( So you can imagine what a nice surprise when I came across the Panic Free website (I have posted a link take a look!). Having used this page myself and found it helpful I decided to have a go, but to do it my way..:-D It may take some time to get the links/comment boxes/pictures etc. up and running so please bare with me while I iron out the glitches.

No comments: