Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Anxiety rating...(5)..........
Well lesson one today...If you don't know what your doing then don't play with it!....:-(
Have just spent the best part of 3 hours trying to fit a new bit to my old pc so I could set up a network...what a disaster..:-(
Now it wont work at all....by trying to save money and do it myself..I have probably ended up costing myself a small fortune..one lesson learnt very hard!!!!
Other than my large hiccup things been ok today..........I want to say a big HI to Joel we have been chatting on the net now for a few years and I've grown to appreciate his wisdom. He's just trying to cheer me up as I'm righting this. God Bless You Joel your a good friend!
Well that's enough for me this evening I'm all washed out..:-(..but I will be back tomorrow hopefully feeling more positive.

No comments: