Tuesday, July 08, 2003

No More.. Not Again!! :(

Sorry but its my blog and if you don't like it then tough! ;)
Kind of getting back into this blogging thing :).. Maybe cos in my usual *Brain dead Housewife* way I managed to delete 50 of my fav Mp3s that had taken me probably days to download :( Don't you just love 56K dial Up.. Not! To cut a rather long story short its kind of put me off mp3ing for a while. I will wait till I get Broadband next month.. then give it a good battering.. but I must admit I'm a bit cautious with the American music industry threatening to fine anyone they find sharing music :(.. Not good karma people. :( ITS NOT BLOODY FAIR (screeched in a 16 year olds kinda way). I buy CD. I have a couple of hundred in my collection.. Its only the old stuff that's hard to get .. or I refuse to pay £20 quid for a compilation just to get one song!. I understand why they are doing it..But the fact is that people have been doing it for as long as there have been tape recorders and radios. So why now?.. Answers an a large postcard to Brain Dead Housewife, Somewhere in East Yorkshire, With few Computer skills, Large Boobs and Butt (STILL :(...) But otherwise almost normal.

Have a good One!! x x

No comments: