Saturday, July 19, 2003

Icing On My Cake :P

Its been a busy old week.. lots of fun things :)
finally stopped gibbering long enough to take the kids for a day out to Flamingo Land.. I know its not a big thing.. but for someone like me its huge :).. Things were great 10 mins into the journey Hubby asks me how to get there :/.. Bloody men.. Honestly I organized everything else.. He's driving.. all he has to do is get us there.. and he waits till were miles away before he says anything... GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Despite his lack of brain matter we got there.. and all had a fab day. Even managed a few rides.. I did all the scary ones years ago so thought best give them a miss. That and I don't think my fragile stomach would have survived the experience without expelling its self from my body :(
Barbi on Saturday.. *that's the food one and not the dum blonde one*.. That was cool .. but Rob managed to singe his eyebrows and nearly burn down the conifer hedge.. hey the food tasted good.. so all were happy.
Swimming on Sunday. Took William and one of his mates to Goole, they have a bigger pool with a large water slide there.. the kids loved it.. and I enjoyed the swim.. and the attention from the male occupants of the pool.. *OK I'm a big flirt so slap me!*
I suppose I should bore you with some boring pics I took with my digital camera.. hhhmmmmmmmm maybe next time .. Can't be bothered at the mo.

Youth Is wasted On The Young!

I was contacted last week by a guy I used to hang around with when I was 15/16 through Friends Reunited (Link In right margin).. What can I say.. it was a long time ago.. so much has happened. At the time I was going through a bit of a *Its male I'll go out with it* phase.. and as I was a bit scary in the looks department all attention was greatly received:). To cut a long story short he was a good lad :).. and It set me to thinking how different my life would have turned out if I had got with him rather than the arsehole I ended up with. He was 19 at the time and very *sorted* good job car etc.. great personality and a mad sense of humor (Both of which he still has I'm glad to report:).. but he wasn't dangerous enough for me.. LOL.. So I went for the Nutter instead.. and there start the crap that became my life.
Quick someone hit me with a large blunt object I'm getting all nostalgic :P
We had some fun times and reading through the letters we used to send each other.. Well my god.. I was a bit of a tare away.. and look at me now :/.. brain dead housewife living in StepFord!!!.. AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH

No comments: