Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Don't Panic!!! I know its 2 posts in 2 days.. But what the hell :)


Have just done my blog roll. I try to make sure I check in with people at least once a week, but I will admit with things been so busy lately I have let some sights slide. So in an effort to get a grip of my self (Hold That thought for a moment:P) I had a good read through. and I find quiet a few people have stopped bloging all together :(.. So its not just me that's run out of things to say, and sits with a brain dead glaze in their eyes as they stare blank at the Blogger post screen :/
With that in mind its got me in the mood for a good shakeup of my pages :P.. I have been planning it for a while and with my workload now reduced the time is now!. So I'm going to be removing some people from the blog roll and adding a few others.... have a new look for the page.. That's if I'm feeling super brave :).. and also get the other site sorted with new pics.. finish my 101 things etc.. and generally an all round shake up. I must be insane.. either that or the house is so bloody clean.. the garden so tidy.. that I'm bored out of my under used skull and need a new challenge :)

Watch this space.. (that's if your so brain dead you class this rubbish as entertainment ;)

x

No comments: