Sunday, March 23, 2003

TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO SUDDEN ACQUISITION OF A LIFE

Sorry chucks but with spring in the air and the sudden desire to clean/tidy/paint/go out to lunch/have sex on the freezer cabinet at safeway :)\play in my greenhouse\annoy my friends\go swimming\get back to my painting and drawing :) and generally enjoy life.. phew..:P.. I feel time will be short so posting will be sparse if at all :(.. With only so many hours in the day, something has to give.
Hope your all well and happy and I will keep up with the blog reading :) and making annoying bitchy comments on others sites...hehe.. no change there then.
"Its Life Jim.. But Not As We Know It".. one of my fav lines from the old star trek :).. describes it perfectly :)
Have fun chucks and be GOOOOOOOD..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: