Monday, March 10, 2003

Anxiety rating.. (not worth a mention).. Grr rating.. (nope nothing here either) :)


A big wave to Mr P.. Hi hun hows it hanging :).. Glad to hear your feeling ggggggooooooooooooodddddddddd :) Will get mail done in next few days I promise :)
Just been watching this thing on Living TV about Diana.. I find the whole thing kind of sad. The poor woman has been dead 5 years and they still trying to make a fast buck out of her. It was all about her ' spiritual side'.. Apparently there was a programme on American TV last night that conducted a seance to try an contact her. But due to our TV laws most of it will never be shown over hear. Not a bad thing me thinks :I.. You have to feel for her boys.. every time I see something about her I cringe and think how must it make them feel. Whatever happened is now history and to me it should stay that way!.. Nothing to gain by picking over the what ifs and what should have beens. Let the Woman Rest In peace.

Nite nite chucks x x

No comments: