Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Anxiety rating.. (1) .. Gggrr rating.. (1)

A little explanation for the pic below :P.. Its hard to believe that photo is nearly 30 years old :O I think I'm about 4 (in the middle).. Brother 1 to my right is 6 and brother 2 to my left is 5.. Yes my parents were very busy for a few years ;).. I also have another little brother (6'3"..lol).. who is 5 years younger than myself. We all fought like cat and dog and I never really got on with the oldest, and in fact don't to this day. Not speaking to the fat self opinionated hypocrite :P.. but the other 2 I love to bits and keep in touch with :).. Families.. hhhhhmmmmm

Poor pEg is ill again... aaaaaaaawwwwww bless. Its been one of the worse years for a long while for bugs :(.. you no sooner get over one thing and then you inflicted with another :(.. Can't wait for spring and summer :)

Jokes in bad taste :P
A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:

---------------------------------
Cheese Sandwich $ 1.50
Chicken Sandwich $ 2.50
Hand Job $10.00
---------------------------------

Checking his wallet he finds one single ten dollar bill.
He walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.

"Yes?" she inquires with a knowing smile, "can I help you?"

"I was wondering", whispers the man, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes", she purrs, "indeed I am!"

The man replies "Well go wash your hands, I want a cheese sandwich!"

Love and hugs to all :)
xxx

No comments: