Monday, September 15, 2003



Your soul is worth £60897. For your peace of mind, 9% of people have a purer soul than you.
To Find what your soul is worth try THIS

My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks to Ariel For the above stuff.
16 again.. YAY I wish :) Always said I never felt any different from when I was at that age.. and that proves it..lol

What Have I been upto?
Well lots of things that I shouldn't.. but no change there then :P Its been a funny few weeks. Kids back to school and getting used to a empty house again :/ Its strange after 7 weeks of noise and kids running through the house.. then there is just me sat heretwiddlingg my thumbs.. and the quiet :I.. It will be great when I get used to it again.
In my frustration with the Golfing widow situation I joined an online datingagencyy.. LMAO.. I can here the intake of breath from you all.. Myy God..Whatt is she doing?..Hass she gone mad"..Welll no.. not mad.. just fed upIi guess :(
I was a half way good girl.. I put I just wanted e.mail friends/chat on my profile and was quite honest about my situation. Posted the profile and sat and waited for what would come through... I must admit I was a little taken a back by the response I got.. 50 e.mails in 2 weeks *GULP* sadly 90% of them are sex starved pervs with nothing better to do than pester poor golfing widows when they are feeling sorry for themselves. Oh well that will teach me!! I learnt a long time ago that men are *mostly* all the same so I was expecting it. I have been contacted by Guys from all walks of life and from all over the planet.. Its been an education and I hope that in the long term I will make some good friends too.. and who knows maybe Huband no 2..lol Well maybe not. But for the record I met my now husband from a computer dating agency some 13 years ago..lol
Yes.. I hear you cry. she still hasn't learnt her lesson!

No comments: