Monday, January 05, 2004

Year End Ramble *late as ever*..LOL

Where to start..........hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm ...well I started this blog a little over a year ago, and I found myself hoping that this year was going to be one of positive change. I'm not one for new years resolutions, I try not to set goals too large so that I don't end up feeling like a complete failure :(.. so its usually vague things like... get fitter...be a better parent.... deal with inner termoil...and the desire to rip of hubbies head evertime he mentions *GOLF*.... You know small things like that...:). I can honestly say I have made more progress than I could of every imagined. This time last year I was still suffering quiet badly with anxiety... Not going out much.. and generally avoiding things that I used to love so not to set it all off again :( But with another 12 months under my belt things are so very different. I know live an almost *normal* life.. whatever normal is :P.. Happily shopping, visiting parents, days out with the family. I can't believe the change. My main goal last year was to deal with the mental side of my condition, and to get a real grip on me and who I am, in the faint hope that one day I can look in a mirror and say "I'm an OK person". Well I think I'm a long way down the road to doing that. With the mental issues under control my goals for this year are the physical side of things. Yes folks its time to get really fit...aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh *runs screaming from the room at the very thought* I did wonders to improve my fitness last year so much so that I can now climb the stairs without getting out of breath *joke*... Honestly I did make massive improvements, but with the passing of the years and all my loose body parts giving in to the forces of gravity, its time to get sorted.
Also a big Well Done goes to Mr P.. who also was on a journey to overcome his anxiety problems. He's done really well too and its been a joy to be part of his life and see him dealing with, and getting over his anxiety problems.. So Big (((HUG)))) to him. :)

And the golf thing?.. Well that's another story in itself.. I decided to play him at his own game..so to speak.. and with a Very good outcome I may add!!..lol More to follow :).. sleep well x x

No comments: