Friday, January 02, 2004

Hello

Welcome to 2004 and may it be a good one for us all, well I can live in hope :)
I've been busy over the past few days updating the site :P... After the odd slapped wrist from my friend Ali for being a naughty girl and giving away top secret password info.. *SORRY*.. I'm now almost sorted :).. He's kindly given me a little corner of his webspace to host my bits and bobs on, hence the reason for the revamp :P Who Knows one day I may get really bold and even change the basic design.. Now Now.. lets not get too carried away :P Anyways I have added lots of new links etc to all category's.. and weeded out all the ones no longer in use. At this point I would like to say farewell To Ripsaw ...sadly no longer blogging and also a few others that just haven't posted for months, sorry guys but your gone!!
Also a new category of Photo Blog... some good stuff in here. I have been checking out these sites for a while and are worth a look. Plus some new useful anxiety stuff for the gibbering amongst us :)

A quick quiz.. aint done one for a while ..

Artistic
You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be
poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and
creativity, and usually are highly intelligent.
Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet
also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla

Oh well I'll do some major blogging over the next few days now I'm happy with how things look. Be good out there people x x

No comments: