Friday, April 02, 2004

Disaster!!...The Dog Ate My Pigs :(

Oh dear........ Sounds like a title from a really bad B Movie..:(.. But sadly its the truth!!.. I'm wearing black and all the curtains are closed :O.. The lovely Pippin decided to murder In cold blood 5 of my pigs :(. Bummer!!..
There I was minding my own business doing a bit in the garden.. Forget to check that the conservatory door was properly shut.... He slipped past me while I was in the greenhouse and killed 5 of them, leaving only 3 :( I'm amazed that he could kill 5 in a matter of a minute, as I had just come out of the garage. I walked back in to find him stood in the middle of the pen, with a large smile on his face, and a "Look how clever I am mum" in his eye..:( When I looked in the pen all around him were bodies :(.. Broken little pig bodies... *Balls head off** On further inspection of these little bodies, not a mark was found :/.. He must have broken all their necks as there was no sign of any injury on any of them. So at least they didn't suffer. I don't think I would have coped if they had been chewed up, blood and guts and all that.:(
So we had a mass funeral, under the coffin shaped shed that Rod was building in the corner of the garden ironically to house the pigs and keep them away from the dog!.. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR

Oh well SHIT happens I guess :(.. Other than that I turned 35 on Monday :( and I have the flu :( again :(.

No comments: