Saturday, December 20, 2003

Tis The Season too Be Jolly

Well... Sat here bored out of my brains .. So thought best do some kind of an update :)..m so here goes:-

We had the usual Christmas extravaganza in the town this year...lol... We had celebs from Coronation Street and Santa was pulled by Reindeer this year which was a site to behold and a first for me and the family. Yes we live in the countryside with lots of wildlife etc. but reindeer are a little sparse on the ground believe it or not..lol I took some pics of them once they had got them settled in a pen in the main town square. I put the best one on the pics site.

It was also Williams school play last night. That was very good and a lot of fun to watch. Pics also on the other site, though the one taken at the play did not come out too well so I took one of him in his costume that I spent many an hour making, when we got home.:)
I must say how nice it was that for the first time in years I was able to sit through the play without having a panic attack..lol. You are always squashed in in these places and it really freaks me out, but for the first time I sat an enjoyed it without any fear of making a sudden dash for the nearest exit.:( I will go more into things in my almost new year post as its been a good year for me all round.. YAY

Have fun people and be good :)


No comments: